Friday, June 24, 2016

Your opinion matters for the next YouTube Video!

Hi!
In a few weeks time, I'll start learning SFM to make random Splatoon animations.
But then I had an awesome idea. I thought I create an Old Spice parody or replica.

I could do a replica of the original ad in Minecraft, but I need actors.
I could do a parody of the ad in Splatoon, but it'll take a month or so.
I could do a parody of the ad in Minecraft as well, but I need actors.

Wanna vote or get involved?

Click here to vote via Twitter (twitter account needed)
Click here to vote via Google+ (google account needed)
Click here to vote via Google Forms (google account needed)
Click here to vote via Poll Maker (no signup required)

Click here to become an actor (Taking requests next week) (google account needed) (For the Minecraft replica and parody. No actors in the Splatoon parody required.)

Thanks!

SquidKid

No comments:

Post a Comment